Sunday, December 16, 2007

I will promote your blog for free!

Correct. I will promote you blog for free! You are only one step away from being included in my blog. If you look at SiteMeter at the bottom of the page, you will notice that the number of visitors has been steadily growing since the launch of this blog. Right now, the visitor count is approaching 1,000 with traffic predictions indicating further growth.

It´s a win-win situation. You link to me, irrespective of your blog´s popularity, and I will link back to you. Even if you just started and your blog is still young, you can link to me and I will link back. Please follow simple rules described in my first entry "About Link Back Link". Even if you decide not to link to me, I encourage you to post a comment.

16. Coaching Kids Baseball

A professionally-presented blog dedicated to the fundamentals of baseball.

17. Complex for Freebies

A blog packed with free stuff, including software, ebooks, templates and hosting.