Saturday, November 8, 2008

Improving Your PageRank

Follow my tips to get your PageRank to the Level of 3 (why 3? - well, that´s where I got so far):
  1. Publish original content. If you publish content from other sites, you will be penalized. One of my sites dropped from PageRank 3 to PageRank of 1, because one of my articles was not original. I republished it from a so-called free article database. It was a disaster. Don´t do it!
  2. Get a few links from websites or blogs with a PageRank of at least 3. Link to some popular directories, such as Technorati (see the sidebar of my blog). Without external links you will never get any PageRank. Believe me! That´s how it works.
  3. Get indexed by Google. If you are not indexed, Google will simply not be aware that you exist. You don´t need to submit to Google your URL - the Google robot will visit you, as long as there are external links pointing to your site.
That´s all.

Interested in receiving a backlink from me? Check out the about page.


112. bangtoyeeb

That´s what the author says: "my way to share about computer and internet related stuff"

113. Stuti.com.np

That´s what the author says: "blog related to some inspirational stories, wise thoughts and other useful tips related to health and many more."

114. YourBowling.com

An original blog with bowling type posts, and newsfeeds and some reviews.

115. Muscle Gain Truth

That´s what the author says: "Muscle Gain Truth- The Truth About Building Muscle. No Nonsense Muscle Building. Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle."